To provide Outreach to our Veteran & Armed Force Community. Offering crucial needs for survival: Non-perishable & Perishable food, Free Produce, Personal hygiene, Clothing, etc. It is time for our Community to join forces and provide support to our Local Heroes. Pay it Forward for the freedom they continue to provide.
1) Provide service to the Base at large: We are partnering with Rickenbacker Armed Forces Reserve Base and implementing a program to supply crucial needs to our local Veterans and Armed force Community. The items we will be providing donated: food, personal hygiene, clothing, etc.
2) Pantry location: We have a designated area for food storage on the base - Compliments of the Troop & Family Assistance Center Specialist Region 6. (Point of Contact: Teresa Laytart).
3) Documentation needed to receive food: Documentation needed: State ID and Military ID or Veteran ID.
4) Logistics: We will have the donated items shipped to our designated outreach area for distribution.
5) Pantry/Outreach set up: In addition to the pantry, M.A.S.H. Pantry offers a Fresh (free) Produce Market on the 3rd Friday of each month (Bring a cooler). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
6) Emergency services: If there is a family in crisis, we will offer additional service. Military personnel may contact Teresa Laytart for emergency assistance.
7) Partnering Agencies: We are partnering with different organizations to provide the needed resources. Our goal is to provide consistent support throughout the Veteran & Armed Force Community.