BIG NEWS FOR M.A.S.H.
***** JULY 19TH - GRAND OPENING *****
M.A.S.H. Pantry and Resource Center @ Defense Supply Center Columbus in Whitehall, Ohio OPENED!!!!
We would like to personally thank:
- Safelite Representatives (purchased all the pantry food) & USAA Insurance (Texas Representatives) helped set up the pantry as well.
- VFW Charities of Ohio supplied the shelving for our DSCC pantry.
- DSCC Staff for your assistance and for donating space to M.A.S.H. Pantry and Resource Center.
What an AMAZING day!!!
B.B.M.C. Patriot's Charity Initiative:
"We created the Patriots Charity Initiative from our belief that one day a year is not enough to thank our veterans and active duty service members for defending the freedoms we enjoy every single day. BBMC Mortgage makes a $125 donation for each qualifying loan that we close. We expect our annual donations to reach nearly $1 million dollars. We know that the charities that we’ve partnered with will put that money to good use in our veteran and active duty military communities. We are committed to serving those who are or have served, and this program allows us to express our gratitude in a very tangible and meaningful way each and every day. We are proud that giving back to our veterans and active duty service members is engrained in the fiber of BBMC Mortgage." - B.B.M.C. Mortgage
** M.A.S.H. Pantry and Resource Center is one of the B.B.M.C. Patriot Charity Initiative Charity's. Click here for details.
"SHOOTOUT FOR SOLDIERS OHIO: JULY 21-22 AT FORTRESS OBETZ, OHIO"
24 Hour Lacrosse event supporting Veteran organizations. Please visit: Shootout For Soldiers Ohio
MASH Pantry will be one of the local charities for the years; 2018 and 2019.
M.A.S.H. Pantry and Resource Center @ Grove City
OPEN EVERY SATURDAY
( EXCEPT: sept 1st, Nov 24th, dec 22nd, dec 29th )
LOCATION: VLCC, 2735 Columbus STREET, GROVE CITY, OHIO 43123
Must have (Veteran ID, Military ID or DD214), State ID and Birth certificate of family members
ONLY SERVING - VETERANS, MILITARY FAMILIES & SURVIVORS
Every day is Veterans Day ... We appreciate donations 365 days a year .... Support our local Heroes for keeping us "SAFE AND FREE"
Please share list with your church, school, business - We believe every establishment should have a collection box posted by the front door
- *GIFT CARD - KROGER, GIANT EAGLE, MEIJER,
- *GIFT CARD - DOLLAR TREE, WALMART
- Gas Cards & Bus passes - Allows some Veterans the opportunity to visit our pantry
- ENSURE (Vanilla Flavor) for our Veterans with Cancer
- Ketchup, mustard, mayo, spices, sugar, flour, cooking spray, etc.
- Coffee, cool aid, tea, juices, water, evaporated milk, condensed milk, powdered milk, etc.
- Rice meals, potatoes, sweet potatoes, instant macaroni & cheese
- Snacks for kids, snacks, protein bars
- Cereal bars, cereal, oatmeal, syrup/pancake mix
- Peanut butter, jelly, honey
- boxed desert mix (brownies, cake/icing, cheesecake, jello, cookies)pie filling & crust (apple, pumpkin, cherry, etc.)
- Variety of can soups & chunky soups, Pork n beans and beans
- Paper towels, toilet paper, bandaids, aspirin, sunblock
- Shampoo/conditioner, detergent, dish soap, razors, shaving cream, tooth paste/tooth brush
- Incontinence supplies Men and Women (Depends and Bed pads)
- Clothing (Children/Baby)
- Backpacks, paper, binders, folders, (pencils, colored pencils, crayons, markers)
* GIFT CARDS - Allow us the opportunity to purchase fresh perishable (eggs, milk, bread)/nonperishable items and cater to their dietary needs (gluten, dairy, peanut free) diets.)
Tax receipts are given on the spot.
Donations stock ALL THREE of our Locations: Grove City , Rickenbacker ANGB, and DSCC.
For more details on 'How to host a food drive' - CLICK HERE
Grove City, Ohio Location: Saturday 8:45 - 11:15 am (Your duties will be varied based on our needs.)
SEPTEMBER: 6, 15, 22, 29
OCTOBER: 6, 13, 20, 27
NOVEMBER: 3, 10, 17
DECEMBER: 1, 8, 15